Home > Contact
- Tower Bridge is a major landmark in London and is sign posted. If travelling from the north, cross over Tower Bridge and after passing under a railway bridge, Tanner Street is on your right and an entrance to Maltings Place is first on the right.
- Travelling from the south, Tower Bridge Road (A100) is accessible from both New Kent Road (A201) and the A2.
- There are several stations within a short walk of the office. London Bridge and Tower Hill are the nearest and provide a number of connections across London. Click here to visit the transport for London site, or dowbload the tube map from here.
- Tower Bridge is well served by several bus routes, some of which are a 24 hour service. The 42, 78 and 188 services all stop very close by, whilst several others are just a few moments walk away. Click here to visit the transport for London site.
- London Heathrow : Can be reached by the Underground service with just two changes from London Bridge, alternatively use the Underground service to get to London Paddington and then take the Heathrow Express or Heathrow Connect rail service.
- London Gatwick : London Gatwick is easily reached via a direct train from London Bridge Station.
- London Stansted: Trains are available from Liverpool Street Station which is a 20 minute walk, or short bus journey away.
- London Luton: London Luton is easily reached via a direct train from London Bridge Station.
- Simply ask the taxi driver to take you to Maltings Place 169 Tower Bridge Road.
8 St Thomas Street | London, SE1 9RR | T +44(0)208 669 1804 | email@example.com